Huth Heavy DutyDecember 7, 2015
115 Volt Power 2December 7, 2015
- Solid state constant current design offers constant 12 amp cutting arc for continuous quality cutting up to 3/16″ steel.
- Electronic Pilot Arc Controller automatically controls the pilot circuit to provide expanded metal cutting ability without having to re-trigger the torch.
- LVC line voltage compensation provides peak performance power under variable conditions (98-132V) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.
- Starts without high frequency so it will not interfere with controls or computers.
- Built-in HD industrial piston-driven compressor provides long life and superior air flow.