Mig Welder – 1 Phase 3December 8, 2015
Mig Welder – 1 Phase 5December 8, 2015
- Standard equipped with ‘Auto-Set’, which automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters insuring maximum performance easily !
- Infinite Voltage control replaces “tap” settings which means that you now can “dial in” precise welding voltage and wire-feed speed when using the Manual Mode.
- Compatible with Spoolmatic 15A/30A spool gun. Saves time for the operator by eliminating the need to go back to the machine to change the spool gun wire-feed speed.
- New Line Voltage Compensation keeps welding output constant even if power input varies by /- 10%.
- Built-in solid state contractor circuit makes wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pulled. Gives you life-long welding output performance.
- Fan-on-demand Cooling System reduces maintenance and operating costs. Only operates when needed reducing power consumption and contaminants drawn into welder.
- EZ access consumables compartment with Parameter chart. Convenient flip down compartment provides fast convenient access.
- Millermatic 180 – 230V
- Millermatic 211 – 230V
- Millermatic 252 – 208 or 230V
- Miller DV12 – 208 or 230V